jueves, 13 de agosto de 2015

Who is a person/expert on your field that you admire?

Hi everyone, today I will talk about a person in my career that I admire.
Well he is Alvaro Ramirez Alujas, a Public Administrator at Universidad de Humanismo Cristiano, he is a teacher in my class ''Management Theory'', magister in Public Policy and Management of the University of Chile and doctorate in government and public administration at the Universidad Complutense de Madrid, He is the founder , director and research coordinator of Public Administration Research Group on Government Administration and Public Policies ( GIGAPP ) Instituto Universitario Ortega y Gasset Research in Madrid, Spain.
Also, he writes book about the new public administration and this books are very interesting to study, I really like :D


He is a master of public administration, I admired so much because is very intelligent and he knows all the new knowledge about the managment, he is a innovative in the area. Also he travels around the worldpromoting ''Gobierno Abierto'' (Open world) a new paradigm in the public administration and great advance for our career, is very important its contribution for me and my expectation of future work.





3 comentarios:

  1. That's a nice description of a teacher, but I had not have the opportunity to meet him :( Maybe one day I have a class with mister Álvaro.

    ResponderEliminar
  2. I would love to read the book you wrote your teacher, you should be very interesting!

    ResponderEliminar
  3. The boss!!! May the Force be with you!

    ResponderEliminar