jueves, 10 de septiembre de 2015

Tv show and series

Hi everybody today I will talk about Tv and series that I like.
I like very much to watch tv, specially the tv series, im really fanatic the brazilian tv series because they are so interesting to watch and always they have storys with a frame very funny, sometimes the storys could be about comedy, drama, romance, etc.
My favorite TV series was Avenida Brazil, because combines everything that I like, comedy, romance, drama and his drama is very interesting because speaks about of brazilian society and I think is very interesting cause is a different culture that the chilean culture.
Well, Also Im very fanatic of tv-cable and I like so much the chanel ''travel and living channel'' and Home and Health, is very funny and ''Cake boss'' is my favorite, when I was in New york I have the oportunity to go to the Carlo's Bakery of cake boss and I could taste a cake and thas was very delicious, also I like the program about the bridal dress, this may sound I little dated but is very cute and nice watch the dress, personally Im very fanatic about the fashion and all this things and if I not public administration I like to be designer or fashion commenter.
Well this is everything for today.
Goodbye!!





















2 comentarios: