jueves, 13 de agosto de 2015

I place I'd like to visit

Hi everyone, today I will talk about that I place I'd like to visit. well sincerely I will travel around the world all my life leave the work and studies, but this is impossible in this world,
A place that I always dream is Eiffel tower, I think is so georgeus and pretty, is perfect, I really want a picture there. Paris is my dream <3
Really I want to visit Europe in general, because have many world history and is very interesting to know this places that I have studied so long.

3 comentarios:

  1. Andrea, whoever doesn't want travel to Paris? I imagine a beautiful place :) I hope you can travel to Paris like you did with NY :3

    ResponderEliminar
  2. I think that the Eiffel Tower is one of the places that if or whether to visit once in life <3, I know I'll see a picture of you there :)

    ResponderEliminar
  3. France is a wonderful country, Eiffel Tower is a simbol

    ResponderEliminar