domingo, 24 de mayo de 2015

My favourite music

In this post, Im talk about the music!

The music is a part important of my live, I cant live without music.
I have a favourite artist and she is very important for me, she is Katy Perry
Since 2009 im fan of her music, I know with the song I kissed the girl and inmediatly say Who is this girl? because she is very funny and creative, later her song Hot and cold I ended up enchant.
She is so wooonderful and I so exited because she comes to chile in October 6th in this year and I cant wait, buy the more expensive ticket, I have eight row! this is a dream come true!!!
well, she is my favourite music and artist, but I hear differents kind of  music lik pop, romantic music, reggaeton, chilean music and artist like rihanna, coldplay, miley cyrus, Sia, etc...
We could say that I like very much the pop and the english music, I mean music speaking in english.
So, this is everything for this post, I hope are you fine
Goodbye!!

3 comentarios:

  1. I have the same tastes musical jijiji I like Katy Perry I met when I was on 8th (2008) with the song "a kissed a girl" I hope you will enjoy in the concert

    ResponderEliminar
  2. there is very little time so you can see Katy in person! I'm sure will be an unforgettable moment in your life <3

    ResponderEliminar