lunes, 8 de junio de 2015

A photograph you like

In this post I will talk about my favorite photograph.
Is amazing how a photo take a moment very important for our lives.
Well, the photograph that I like is with my cat, kitty. The love of my live 
I Appear in the photo with my cat and the picture is the sign of love between us 
 she is everything for me, she arrived to my life in 2009, and I cant explain the big love that I fell for her, she is so important to me <3 
Well, other picture that I like are with my mom, I remember in this picture was in the cinema, and is special for me because she is very important to me and is my idol, everyday I appreciate all he has done for me and my sister, is a person very courageous and employee, definitely is my idol.
Well, this two pictures are very important to me and mean a lot.
  


5 comentarios: