domingo, 24 de mayo de 2015

My favourite Piece of Technology

Hi everyone, today Im talk about my favorite piece of technology.
Well, is too complicated choose a specific piece of technology because I consider about two or three things that i cant live without those
First.  my piece of technology is my cellphone, It's so necessary for me cause I talk with my friends and family (calls and whatsapp), also check my mail , surf in the internet, take pictures, etc...

Second, is my notebook I do my homework with the computer, as well I work because I sell cosmetics like natura and oriflame, so I promote products through the web.
And third but I think that is very important specially for this season (autumn and winter) is my heated beds (if you dont understand, you can search in google scaldasonno, its soooo necessary cause I'm cold always and is the best. I love sleep with my scaldasonno. Its the best piece of technology.
Well this is everything for this post, I hope that you are fine!
Goodbye.

3 comentarios:

  1. My favourite piece of technology is the laptop. but the cellphone is very nice! Specially the whatsapp aplication. Bless!

    ResponderEliminar
  2. I remember when we were on the bus and you stole the cell :( we did not know much to do luckily helped us! and also have a scaldassono and I think it could not survive the winter without it jajaja

    ResponderEliminar